HEYY GUYS.....
I hope everyone was safe and doing good. As lock down hits me with bore I taught to start blogging and I was quite confused because I was not sure on which topic I should start. Finally, I taught to share some recipes which helps everyone especially in this lock down.
Today, in my first blog I will post how to make 2 MINUTES MUG CAKE.
Items required:-
1. All purpose flour
2. Sugar
3. Vanilla essence (or any other according to your taste)
4. Egg (if vegan not necessary)
5. Baking soda, Baking powder
6. Milk
And now lets jump into the recipe. This was such an easy recipe.
At first take a mixie jar and grind ½ cup of sugar into fine powder and keep it aside. Now, take a bowl and beat an egg(optional) until it gets fluffy and sew the sugar, 1 cup of all purpose flour into the bowl and make sure there was no lumps, mix them finely. Now, add 2 table spoons of vanilla essence and 1 table spoon of baking soda, 1 table spoon of baking powder and ½ cup of milk, ½ cup of vegetable oil. Mix them properly without any lumps.
Now take your cups and apply oil to all the walls and sprinkle some flour on the walls of cup or you can use a butter paper. Now pour the batter into the cup and put the cup into oven at 350 degrees F. After bring it at room temperature and place it in fridge and CUP CAKE was ready to serve.
(SERVES 4)
Comment below guys and let me know how you had done your cup cake.

NICE
ReplyDeleteNICE
ReplyDelete